The Right Track is Key!
Provided to Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) seeking specialized in-depth assessment and/or treatment recommendations regarding specific client cases or who are looking to further their professional education in the following specialization areas:
- Performing Independent Evaluations (IEEs) in Special Education Disputes
- Comprehensive Language and Literacy Assessments
- Comprehensive Early Intervention Assessments of Monolingual and Bilingual Children
- Speech, Language, and Literacy Assessment and Treatment of post-institutionalized Internationally Adopted Children
- Speech, Language, and Literacy Assessment and Treatment of Children with Psychiatric and Emotional Disturbances
- Speech, Language, and Literacy Assessment and Treatment of Children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Assessment and Management of Social Pragmatic Language Disorders
- Speech, Language, and Literacy Assessment and Treatment of Bilingual and Multicultural Children
- Speech Language Assessment and Treatment of Severely Cognitively Impaired Clients
- Speech, Language, and Literacy Assessment and Treatment of Children with Genetic Disorders
Consultation Length: The initial consultation length is 1 hour. It is provided via Zoom. In select cases, SLPs can forward de-identified client records prior to the consultation for review. In other cases recording a short video (~10 minutes) of the client in question is recommended. The instructions regarding video content will be provided to them following session payment.
The goal of this service is to facilitate the professional’s learning in the desired specialization area. Please note that the initial consultation may include Smart Speech Therapy LLC literature, material, and resource website recommendations. However, it will not include any products that may be mentioned in response to specific queries during the course of the consultation.
Scheduling: Upon purchasing a consultation the client will be immediately emailed potential dates and times for the consultation to take place. Afternoon, Evening, and Weekend hours are available for the client’s convenience. In cases of emergency, consultations may be rescheduled at the client’s/consultant’s mutual convenience.
Refund Policy: Refunds are NOT available for this type of service.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.